If you really knew what was in your water, you wouldn’t be drinking it.
Yes, that’s right we are all drinking dirty water. Let’s call tap water, bottled spring water and even filtered water what they really are — dirty water.
Most municipalities send out a yearly report to citizens of what’s in the city water, however some don’t bother to even read exactly what they put into their bodies every day.
If you knew there was chlorine in your water, would you drink it? Surprisingly, some would still answer yes. They think, it doesn’t matter because the amount of it is minuscule. That’s true, but that’s just one glass of water. Now drink it every day, for the rest of your life. Are you willing to pay the price for the long term health risks? Chlorine however, is not the only harmful chemical in your water.
An investigation reported by the Associated Press (AP) shows drinking water for 41 Million people across the nation has found antibiotics, anti-convulsants, mood stabilizers and sex hormones in the Save Water Main municipal water supply.
At least one pharmaceutical has been detected in the water supply of 24 major metropolitan area’s according to the AP.
The Dirty Water States and Cities Include:
- California: Concord, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Riverside County, San Diego, San Francisco and Southern California
- Oregon: Portland
- Nevada: Las Vegas
- Arizona: Tucson
- Colorado: Denver
- Texas: Arlington
- Louisiana: New Orleans
- Georgia: Atlanta
- Minnesota: Minneapolis
- Wisconsin: Milwaukee
- Michigan: Detroit
- Ohio: Cincinnati and Columbus
- Indiana: Indianapolis
- Kentucky: Louisville
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia
- New Jersey: Northern New Jersey
Pennsylvania had 56 pharmaceuticals found in their drinking water. Read the CNN report. If your city is on the list, you are at risk.
Discover Clean, Healthy Alkaline Water
Enter Alkaline Water: Today thousands are discovering the importance of pH balance for their physical health. Doctors and nutritionist agree that the body should be more alkaline than acidic. Alkaline, alkalize and acidity are the new buzz words in the alternative health world. What does all this mean for you, here is some information about alkalinity and acidity.
The Delicate Acid-Alkaline Balance
Proper Health starts with the correct acid-alkaline balance in your body. As it turns out, the pH level — acid/alkaline measurement — of your internal fluids affects every cell in your body. Widespread acid imbalances can overwhelm your body and lead to health complications.
Just as the body regulates its temperature in a rigid manner, so will it manage to preserve a very narrow pH range – especially in the blood. As a matter of fact, the body will go to such great lengths to maintain a blood pH of 7.365 that it will even create stress on other tissues, body systems, and organs to do so. Chronic acidity will interrupt all cellular activities and functions — it interferes with life itself.
When the pH of the body gets out of balance (too acidic), we may experience low energy, fatigue, excess weight, poor digestion, aches and pains, and even more serious disorders.
The cycle of acidity begins primarily as a result of three things:
1. Ingesting acids. Eating too many acidifying foods like processed sugar, meats, dairy, coffee, alcohol, etc. Create an acid ash in the body. These acids can overload the body’s ability to neutralize them.
2. Creation of acids. Pathogens and micro-forms create acidifying toxins in the body. As the body becomes more and more acidic, bad bacteria, yeasts and other micro-forms proliferate in the body. Since these organisms are living, they eat as well as create resulting toxins. These toxins are often very acidifying.
3. Improper elimination of acids. Not all acids are the same; some are weak and some are strong. Weak acids like citric acid are much easier to neutralize than strong acids like uric acid. The body uses many systems in order to buffer acids including breath, mineral reserves, and fat. When the body’s buffering systems become compromised, excess acids build up.
The process of reestablishing acid-alkaline balance begins with proper diet and nutrition. This includes eating alkalizing foods (vegetables, low sugar fruits, etc.), super hydration (drinking plenty of alkaline water that is ionic and structured), and proper supplementation.
Boosting your pH Level with Alkaline Water
pH Balance begins with super hydration
Water is the most crucial factor in establishing and maintaining proper acid-alkaline balance. Since your body is 70% water, it is extremely important to constantly replenish your supply of it.
- The body loses 2.5 liters of water every day just through normal bodily functions.
- The quality of the water that you drink is just as important as the quantity of water you drink.
- The water you put in your body must be able to prevent toxins and chemical substances from accumulating and creating destructive influences on cells.
- Water must also transport minerals and nutrients required for cell metabolism, and remove any substances that can damage the cell.
- Ideally, the water you drink should have a ph between 9 and 10, and you should be drinking 3-4 liters of it daily.
In order to hydrate your body optimally, you need to drink water that is alkaline and ionized. Alkaline water helps to neutralize stored acids and toxins. Once these acids are neutralized, they can then be removed by the body. Alkaline water containing ionic minerals also acts as a conductor of electrochemical activity from cell to cell. Reports from studies suggest that ionized, alkaline water can help the body resist disease and improve healthy aging by:
- Increasing Intracellular Hydration
- Replenishing Essential Minerals
- Stabilizing and Protecting Cells
- Helping To Maintain Normal Blood Flow and Acid Alkaline Balance
- Flushing Out and Preventing Wastes from Accumulating in Cells
- Preventing Free Radicals from Forming and Damaging Other Cells